I'm running the London Marathon 2010 for ChildLine

Monday 22 March 2010

Rest day....

Absolutely shattered today, so looking forward to a rest day. Still planning on doing some stretches, but other than that, not doing much.

I must say, this marathon training is taking it toll on me. I know I haven't completed this one yet, but I'm really not sure if I'm going to do another one. It's hard work and my body knows about it!

One interesting thing though is that even though I pulled up early on yesterday's run with a knee issue, my knee feels fine today. Infact, I'd go as far as saying it's the best it's felt following a long run for several weeks.


Sent from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. Don't worry, the first one is always the hardest. A week after you've done London, you'll be planning your next marathon!!!

    ReplyDelete