I'm running the London Marathon 2010 for ChildLine

Sunday 14 March 2010

I swallowed a fly

Nothing too much to say about this, accept it wasn't very tastey.  Runners need protein though, right?

I've blogged about F1 in the past, and the season starts today so I'm really looking forward to that.  Infact, at a leadership course I was on for work recently, we were asked about 'Inspirational Leaders', and I chose Ross Brawn.  He started in the industry early, dominated at Ferrari alongside Schumacher, bought the remnants of the Honda team and won the drivers and constructors championship in the teams maiden year in 2008/9.  He sold the team to Mercedes (he still runs the team) and now has Schumacher back out of retirement this year in what I hope will be a great F1 season.  Can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment