I'm running the London Marathon 2010 for ChildLine

Saturday 20 March 2010

Horrible 8.5 miler

I'm afraid to say that I dodged a training session in the week.  Both Thursday and Friday were truly horrible in terms of the weather, so today I had to go out no matter what.....and it was still raining hard.  It wasn't cold though, which is a bonus, although it was a blustery wind.  The route was on a busy road, so I was getting blown about and soaked by passing traffic. 

Still, I went out and did what I set out to, so every cloud....  I'm quite pleased really as obviously if the main event is like this in terms of the weather, I'll still have to get around.  Plus, as I am back and showered before 10.30am I still have the rest of the day to myself, which is great.

I've found a little widget, which I've put on my blog on the left hand side.  It counts down the number of days until the main event, should for some reason I forget!

No comments:

Post a Comment