I'm running the London Marathon 2010 for ChildLine

Friday 16 April 2010

Running vest is prepared!!

Ironed my name and nickname onto my NSPCC Team Go running vest today....looks good!

Not long to go now.  I'm trying to travel light as my wife will be carrying our stuff around with her whilst spectating and cheering me on.  A lot of it I'll be taking to the start, where the organisers store it for the runners.


However, there is still a fair amount I have to take.  In no particular order:
  • Knee support
  • Train tickets
  • Hotel reservation
  • Lucozade
  • Water bottle
  • Granola bars
  • Shredded wheat
  • Nip Guards (don't ask....)
  • Go Gel and belt
  • Trainers
  • Running stuff (vest, t-shirt, underwear, shorts)
  • Jogging bottoms
  • Registration form
  • Passport
  • Virgin magazine
  • Garmin and heart rate monitor strap
  • iPod and earphones
  • Vaseline (don't ask...)
  • Ibuprofen
  • Spare T-Shirt and underwear
  • Spare phone and charger (I'll be running with an old phone in case of emergencies)
  • iPhone and charger
  • Safety pins for running number
  • Oyster Card
  • Camera
So, quite a lot of stuff bearing in mind I'm just going to London for a little run....

Other than that, today I did 7 miles or so, which went well.

No comments:

Post a Comment