I'm running the London Marathon 2010 for ChildLine

Friday 15 January 2010

100 days to go!

There's only 100 days to go until the London marathon 2010.  Seeing that written down is quite a sobering thought!!  At least the snow and ice have cleared, so there are not really any excuses not to get out over the weekend.

I've had a bit of good news, that I was worrying about quite a bit.  I mentioned some blood tests that I had in a previous post, and I got the results yesterday.  It's probably the first time in my life that I was pleased to hear the phrase 'You're boringly normal', but that is the phrase my doctor used!  He just said if I get the symptoms again, to go back.  So, it's onwards and upwards.  I'm feeling fairly optimistic, so just need to crack on with the training and fund raising. 

For me, this is the start of my new year, which up until now hasn't been great.  I'm feeling strangely motivated for 07:15am in the morning!!

1 comment:

  1. Lordy.. only 100 days. I must get out and do my LSR (8 miles for me) tomorrow as the snow has already put me a week behind in my training programme.

    Fingers crossed the weather improves.

    Good luck with your training.

    ReplyDelete