I'm running the London Marathon 2010 for ChildLine

Saturday 13 February 2010

I've not been running/blogging for a little while....

....but I do have a good excuse.  I've actually been to India for a work trip for 10-days, which was a fantastic experience!  The people, country and culture are like nothing I've experienced before, and I would love to go back given the chance.  I did actually take my running stuff with me, but what with the long hours we were working, together with the heat and dangerous roads, the stuff I packed didn't make it out of my suitcase.

I got back on Thursday, but was absolutely shattered from the journey.  I was half thinking of going out yesterday, but I was still recovering, so today was the first time I could realistically get out for a run.  I just did an easy 6.5 miles or so, and it was good to be back out.  It was really cold though, and the difference between the temperature here (4 deg) and India (30+ deg) is very noticeable!

No comments:

Post a Comment