I'm running the London Marathon 2010 for ChildLine

Sunday 29 November 2009

Cold and wet

Went out for a run in the cold and wet this morning....not pleasant!  I still did what I went out to do though, which was 6.5 miles or so in about 1 hour.

Fund raising is going well, so thanks a lot to everyone who has sponsored me already.  It's most appreciated!  I've got a few things on eBay at the moment as well, the proceeds for which will go towards ChildLine.  I've also approached one of the managers at my local, with a view of getting some kind of raffle or collection box going, and she seemed keen on the idea.  She's got to check with her boss, so I'll catch up with her when I'm next in the pub to see if it's a possibility or not.

All in all, things are ticking along quite nicely so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment