I'm running the London Marathon 2010 for ChildLine

Thursday 29 October 2009

Still on me hols....

....but I was a bit annoyed with myself yesterday, as the run wasn't great.  Therefore, I decided to go out again this morning for another run and did about 7 miles, on the Torbay Half Marathon route and felt quite good today so I'm glad I went out.

I'm going to have to look into water carriers (like CamelBak's) as I do drink a lot of water when out running.  I carry a water bottle with me currently, but I may need some more water for when I run longer distances.  On the event day, there will be plenty of water stations, but when I need water I need it straight away, even if it's only for a sip.  I've heard good and bad thing about them, but I think I'm going to buy one and give it a go.

No comments:

Post a Comment