I'm running the London Marathon 2010 for ChildLine

Sunday 18 October 2009

Run out in Blandford.

Am I getting into this training stuff, or am I just going slightly mad?

We're in Blandford visiting my sister-in-law as she's recently had a
baby. We're staying at a hotel in the town and I was prepared and I
brought my running stuff with me, 'just in case'.....

It turns out that it was a nice morning, but a bit cold. I woke up and
decided to go for a jog around the town before brekkie and did just
over 4 miles, which wasn't too bad. It was a nice route, but as I
didn't know the route that well I did have to double back a couple of
times where the pavement ran out. The route will be on RunSaturday.com
soon.

I did allow myself to have a nice fry up when I got back to the hotel,
so I haven't completely changed!

I've got a very rough training schedule sorted out, with the long run
every week slowly increasing. I'm planning to run 8 miles next
weekend, which should be achieveable I hope!

A couple of people have asked me what my favourite track to run to is
and for the record it's currently 'Map of the problematique' by Muse....

Sent from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment