I'm running the London Marathon 2010 for ChildLine

Saturday 26 December 2009

Boxing Day walk

No run today, but my wife and I did go and do some kind of well needed exercise following the usual eating and drinking on Xmas Day.  We ended up walking about 12 miles, interspersed with a quick chat with my Sister in Law (who is in Singapore at the moment as part of her 6 months of travelling), a bite to eat that consisted of a turkey leg and a scotch egg and also 3 "pub stops" for liquid refreshment!  I've uploaded the route to RunSaturday for info, but it was really nice just to get out now that the pavements have thawed out.

I'm kind of itching to get back into the training properly.  I've been looking at half marathons in the run up to the April London Marathon, which could be a good idea to enter...I'll have a think about that.  There's lots going on between now and before I go back to work, but I'm going to try and get out at least once for either a gym session or a road run.

No comments:

Post a Comment